I haven't forgotten about you, I swear I haven't. I'm working on a post that does NOT involve a million parade pics, about our fabulous last day in Rio, spent atop Pão de Açúcar (Sugarloaf Mountain). Hang tight, it's coming!
Meanwhile, now is a great time to catch up on these Carnavalrific posts:
* Holy Floats, Batman (part two)
* Holy Floats, Batman (part one)
* Snoof and fuzzles, tringlers and trappings
* We had trouble in getting to Solla Sollew
* Fried, fried, pink stuff, fried
* Impersonal Jesus
* The sun sets on another epic trip
* Sambódromo favorites
* Dois Gringos em Dois Irmãos
* Samba till you drop
* In a Rio state of mind
Which is your favorite and why?