I haven't forgotten about you, I swear I haven't. I'm working on a post that does NOT involve a million parade pics, about our fabulous last day in Rio, spent atop Pão de Açúcar (Sugarloaf Mountain). Hang tight, it's coming!
Meanwhile, now is a great time to catch up on these Carnavalrific posts:
* Holy Floats, Batman (part two)
* Holy Floats, Batman (part one)
* Snoof and fuzzles, tringlers and trappings
* We had trouble in getting to Solla Sollew
* Fried, fried, pink stuff, fried
* Impersonal Jesus
* The sun sets on another epic trip
* Sambódromo favorites
* Dois Gringos em Dois Irmãos
* Samba till you drop
* In a Rio state of mind
Which is your favorite and why?
You are not logged in, so your subscription status for this entry is unknown. You can login or register here.
Post a comment (login required)