It's happening at a glacial pace, but I *am* making some progress in uploading pics and stories to this site. I recently reached a milestone: finally got all the Bangkok stuff posted! Those of you who are email subscribers will already be aware of this, as you've been getting handy little notices when a new post goes up. But for the rest of you ::cough:slackers:: here's a quick guide to what's been posted lately:
* all Bangkok photos are here
* they're also broken down into more manageable categories such as
- Grand Palace and Wat Pho
- Loy Krathong
- Samut Prakan
- the rest of Bangkok, including pics from Ma Tuk's house, several markets, and lots of food!
* oh, and Singapore pics are up too
* all Bangkok posts in one big-ass chunk
* First taste of Bangkok
* Chachoengsao and a river cruise
* Happy Loy Krathong!
* Not-so-divine comedy
* Party time, excellent!
* Cul-cha, and a bit of seedy underbelly
* Both ends of the spectrum in Samut Prakan
* all Singpore blog posts are here
So have a read, and let us know what you think! We love reading your comments and questions. And thanks to the eagle-eyed folks who have pointed out incorrect links and other bugs. This QA is much appreciated, and helps us know that someone's actually paying attention to what we write here. ;)
You are not logged in, so your subscription status for this entry is unknown. You can login or register here.
No comments found.Post a comment (login required)